If a credit(s) (e.g., EAc1, EAc2, and EAc6) is denied solely due to issues outlined in a base prerequisite (such as EAp2), do I have to appeal the prerequisite and the linked credits?
Project teams should appeal only the base prerequisite, and provide a narrative to indicate to the reviewer which other credits need to be updated as a result of the appeal. If you have any questions about the billing and payment processes, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
- How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
- How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
- The review comment is asking me to upload a document; however there is no upload button on the credit form. How do I submit a supplemental document when there is no upload button on the prerequisite or credit form?
- How do we submit a question about our Certification Review Comments or contact our review team?
- Can we request a call with the review team assigned to our project?
- Our deadline to respond to our preliminary comments or appeal is coming to an end and we need more time. Can we have an extension?
- I submitted a credit for the first time in the Design Final submission. Will I have a chance to respond to clarifications in the Construction Preliminary submission?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037