If I have more translation questions who do I ask?
Please send your inquiries to [email protected] in English or in Spanish, or call us at: 1-800-795-1747 for users inside the United States or 1-202-742-3792 for users outside of the United States.
¿Dónde me dirijo si tengo más preguntas?
Rogamos enviar sus consultas a [email protected] tanto en inglés como en español o comunicándose telefónicamente al 1-800-795-1747si está dentro de los Estados Unidos o en el exterior al 1-202-742-3792.
Please send your questions through the GBCI website contact page. If you want to make your inquiry by telephone, please contact the Green Building Council Brazil: (11) 4191-7805.
Se eu possuir mais perguntas, para quem devo perguntar?
Por favor, envie suas questões através do site do GBCI, página de contato. Se você desejar fazer sua pergunta por telefone, por favor contate o Green Building Council Brasil: (11) 4191-7805.
Please send your inquiry to our China Representative, Mr. Alex Liang, at [email protected]
请将你的询问通过 [email protected] 发给我们的中国代表梁兆明先生。
- Why is the LEED Green Associate exam being translated?
- Will the exam be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I register for the exam?
- How was the translation done for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Will the LEED AP exams also be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese?
- Will the exam be in Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037