If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
No. If you pass only the first part of the LEED AP exam, you are not a LEED Green Associate. This is because you applied to be a LEED AP. With that application, you have three attempts to pass the both parts of the LEED AP exam.
If you would like to become a LEED Green Associate, you must contact customer service with the request. Please note that you will be subject to the $50 Green Associate application fee and will have to agree to the LEED Green Associate Terms and Conditions and CMP requirements.
- Why is the LEED Green Associate exam being translated?
- Will the exam be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I register for the exam?
- How was the translation done for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Will the LEED AP exams also be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese?
- Will the exam be in Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
- If I have more translation questions who do I ask?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037