If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
No. If you pass only the first part of the LEED AP exam, you are not a LEED Green Associate. This is because you applied to be a LEED AP. With that application, you must pass the both parts of the LEED AP exam.
If you would like to earn the LEED Green Associate credential, you must contact customer service with the request. Please note that you will have to agree to the LEED Green Associate Terms and Conditions and CMP requirements.
- Can I reschedule a LEED AP exam?
- Can a LEED AP exam be cancelled and refunded?
- How soon will I receive the results from the LEED AP exam?
- What is the minimum score I need to receive to pass the LEED AP exam?
- What happens to my LEED Green Associate credential after I become a LEED AP with specialty?
- How do I appeal a LEED AP exam question?
- What study resources are available for the LEED AP exam? Are any sample questions available?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037