If I registered individual LEED 2009 projects before the release of the group certification functionality (formerly Part 2) in the AGMBC, can I use those registrations to register a project for group certification?
Project teams can combine individual project registrations into a group project registration. The fees paid for the individual registrations can be applied to the cost of the group registration. If teams have paid more registration fees than are necessary to cover the cost of the group registration, the additional fees can be applied to additional registrations.
- With the launch of the new LEED Online, what will happen with my individual building/space campus projects that are in LEED Online v3?
- Can I transfer my campus project from LEED Online v3 to the new LEED Online?
- Can I transfer individual building registrations from LEED Online v3 to a Group Project registration in the new LEED Online?
- I have a Master Site that has gone through review in LEED Online v3. Can I register campus projects in the new LEED Online that utilize credits that were preapproved in the Master Site?
- Can I certify projects other than Campus projects in LEED Online for Campus?
- How are project teams set up in the new LEED Online and how is this different from LEED Online v3?
- In LEED Online v3, I organized my campus projects in a block. How are projects organized in the new LEED Online?
- Are the registration and/or certification fees different in the new LEED Online than they are in LEED Online v3?
- How can I certify my campus?
- Can I use the options outlined in the 2005 LEED-NC Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects (AGMBC 2005) for my LEED 2009 Project?
- Am I allowed to use the guidance provided in the AGMBC document to certify my LEED CS Pre-Certification projects?
- Can I reference campus credits documented in the master site during a LEED Pre-Certification phase for a LEED CS Certification project?
- The AGMBC guidance requires a list of the registered projects to which the campus credits will apply. What if I am unable to register all projects pursuing LEED certification at the time of master site review submittal?
- How is the LEED campus boundary different from the LEED project boundary?
- Can I exclude buildings from my LEED campus boundary?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037