If I take the full LEED exam option, do I get a break between the first part and second part of the exam?
No. You may get up and leave your seat (with permission from the test center staff), but the timer will not stop, so the time elapsed will be reflected in the time remaining for the exam.
- Where can I take the LEED AP exam?
- Can I retake the LEED AP exam if I fail?
- What if I pass only one part of the full LEED exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my LEED AP exam score be reviewed?
- Can I see the questions that I missed on the LEED AP exam?
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
- Which LEED AP exam would be most appropriate for me?
- How can I register for a LEED AP exam?
- How do I schedule a LEED AP exam?
- What are the eligibility requirements to sit for the LEED AP with specialty exams?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED AP exam?
- What language(s) is the LEED AP exam available in?
- Once I register for the LEED AP exam, how long do I have to take the exam? Is an extension possible?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037