If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
AnswerIf your course is not approved, you may resubmit it one time without having to purchase an additional review. If it is not approved the second time, you must purchase an additional review to re-submit it again.
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- Should I be using the 2013 Education Provider slide/logo in my new education?
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- When do course reviews expire?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037