Is LEED 2009 the most current version of LEED? What is LEED v3?
LEED v4, launched in late 2013, is the most current version of LEED and it is now open for registration in our new LEED Online platform. However, teams may still register projects under LEED v3/2009 until October 31, 2016.
Launched in April 2009, LEED 2009, sometimes referred to as LEED v2009 or LEED v3, was built on the fundamental structure of the previous rating systems. It also addressed significant technological advancements in the industry and revised the credit weightings (i.e. the allocation of points among credits) within each rating system.
Check out the LEED credit library for rating system language and other resources pertaining to both LEED v3/2009 and LEED v4.
- How do I certify multiple buildings?
- What is project pre-certification?
- Which rating system should I use for my project?
- Where is the Regional Priority Credit Database?
- Where is the LEED Interpretations and Addenda Database?
- Does LEED certify products or companies?
- Are the LEED rating systems and Reference Guides available in Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037