Is LEED 2009 the most current version of LEED? What is LEED v3?
Launched in April 2009, LEED 2009, sometimes referred to as LEED v3, is the current version of the LEED green building certification system. LEED 2009 is built on the fundamental structure of the previous rating systems but makes sure new technology and urgent priorities are addressed.
The next version of LEED, LEED v4, is expected to launch in 2013.
- How do I certify multiple buildings?
- What is project pre-certification?
- Which rating system should I use for my project?
- Where is the Regional Priority Credit Database?
- Where is the LEED Interpretations and Addenda Database?
- Does LEED certify products or companies?
- Are the LEED rating systems and Reference Guides available in Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037