May I download the videos included in the Education @USGBC subscription for offline viewing?
AnswerYes, under each video there is a link that says: Trouble viewing course? Download video here.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037