Must I create a USGBC.org site user account in order to donate online?
No, you are not required to create an account in order to donate. However, having a user account is recommended should you wish to receive additional information from USGBC and updates on the initiative to which you are contributing.
- Are donations to USGBC tax-deductible?
- May I send a donation via check?
- Will you send me a receipt for my donation?
- May I make a gift in honor of or in memory of another person?
- Do you acknowledge donors publicly?
- May I make a monthly donation?
- May my company or organization donate?
- What should we do if my organization wants to provide a grant or sponsor a program?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037