Our deadline to respond to our preliminary comments or appeal is coming to an end and we need more time. Can we have an extension?
The 25 business day duration stated in our emails when we return a review to the project team is a suggestion that is intended to encourage project teams to maintain progress. We appreciate your letting us know if you will need more time. Please take the time you need to prepare a thorough response to review comments, or to prepare your appeal. Please note, all O+M projects are subject to all performance period criteria, and this information is only relative to clarifications between rounds of review.
- How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
- The review comment is asking me to upload a document; however there is no upload button on the credit form. How do I submit a supplemental document when there is no upload button on the prerequisite or credit form?
- How do we submit a question about our Certification Review Comments or contact our review team?
- Can we request a call with the review team assigned to our project?
- I submitted a credit for the first time in the Design Final submission. Will I have a chance to respond to clarifications in the Construction Preliminary submission?
- If a credit(s) (e.g., EAc1, EAc2, and EAc6) is denied solely due to issues outlined in a base prerequisite (such as EAp2), do I have to appeal the prerequisite and the linked credits?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037