How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
Our LEED project profiles contain basic project details, an overview of the project, a slideshow of project photos, and a link to the projects' LEED scorecard, when applicable. Project teams also have the option of linking to a video of their LEED building and a relevant website.
Use this form to submit your project information and photos.
- At least two photos (each photo must be under 10MB; one must be horizontal)
- A project overview summarizing how the project used the LEED rating system to achieve sustainability
- A signed legal release form
Once you have submitted your profile content, you’ll receive a notification email confirming that we have received your entry. Please note that we cannot accept forms that include more than 20MB in file attachments.
At USGBC, we appreciate all submissions and thoroughly review each in an effort to ensure all information that’s published on our website is accurate.
Please allow 8-10 business days for us to process and post your LEED project profile. For any LEED claims — such as, “Our project was the first in Washington, D.C., to achieve LEED Platinum certification under the LEED ID+C rating system” — please allow for an additional 5-6 business days for us to verify the claim before we publish your content.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- How can we add project team members to projects after certification is complete?
- Can we change owners post-certification, and what is the process?
- How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v2?
- How can we 'Download All' of our project documentation from our certified LEED project?
- What is the LEED Project Directory?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037