What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
All previously approved courses are still approved for continuing education hours. To view them, visit your account page, and click the "LIVE" tab. Please note: live events that occurred in the past were not migrated over to your account.
- I am submitting a course for GBCI CE review. What logos can I use?
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than one person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
- Where can I download logos to signify we're an education provider and that our courses qualify for GBCI CE hours?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037