Sample Board Election Timeline
The annual Board election process and timeline are subject to Board approval and can change from year to year. Below is a sample timeline which was approved by the Board for the 2015 election cycle.
- May-June: Open elected directorships announced.
- Jul. 1 – Jul. 30: Self-nominations accepted.
- Oct. 1 – Oct. 30: Voting open. Voting may remain open if quorum is not achieved within the thirty-day period.
- Mid-November: Election results announced to USGBC Board, election candidates, and USGBC membership.
- Jan. 1: Newly elected directors join USGBC Board.
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037