Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
Yes, $250 per course review. Please note: each session within a conference that is being registered for CE requires purchase of its own course review. Bulk discounts are available for purchases of five course reviews or more. USGBC communities may purchase course reviews for $50 each. To request this discount, communities may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than one person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
- Where can I download logos to signify we're an education provider and that our courses qualify for GBCI CE hours?
- What is the criteria against which GBCI evaluates continuing education courses submitted for review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037