What are Addenda?
Addenda incorporate changes, improvements to LEED rating systems and reference guides to help clarify, correct, interpret or provide alternative language. Addenda are subject to USGBC committee review and are published frequently.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
- Does my project have to follow the Addenda?
- Where are the Addenda published?
- How often are Addenda published?
- Where do I go if I have a suggestion or question on published guidance?
- What is a LEED Interpretation?
- What is a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I submit a formal inquiry — i.e. a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR) or LEED Interpretation (LI)?
- What is the difference between a LEED Interpretation and a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I search for LEED Interpretations?
- How do I know if a particular LEED Interpretation applies to my project?
- How do I know what new guidance I need to follow?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037