What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming an USGBC Education Partner?
USGBC Education Partners pay an annual fee, contribute best-in-class LEED or green building education toward the Education @USGBC subscription, and offer courses for individual sale through the Education @USGBC platform.
A unique menu of options are available to USGBC Chapters and Higher Education Institutions. All questions about becoming an Education Partner should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USGBC Education Partners receive several benefits including access to USGBC’s intellectual property, industry data and marketplace analytics, as well as educational development resources, enabling them to create content that meets the demand of green education consumers. Education Partner courses will go through a streamlined GBCI CE approval process and all attendee hours will be directly reported to GBCI through an automated process. Education Partners are able to submit an unlimited amount of courses for CE review, free of charge. Each Education Partner will also receive one free subscription to Education @USGBC, for the duration of their contract.
- How can I learn more about the Education Partner program?
- What does it mean to be an Education Partner?
- What is a USGBC Pro Reviewer and how may I apply to become one?
- What are the qualifications to become a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- Where can I view a list of current USGBC Education Partners?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037