What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
USGBC community members help support USGBC's mission of local market transformation through education, advocacy and outreach. As a local member, you can meet other green building professionals, share your expertise or hone your skills in areas such as public policy advocacy. You also can become a USGBC course reviewer and earn continuing education hours (CEs) toward your LEED professional credential.
Other benefits include discounted rates for local programs and continuing education opportunities. Learn more about membership benefits by visiting your local community’s website.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- What are branches?
- How do I start my own community or chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037