What are the benefits of joining a USGBC chapter?
When you join a chapter, you have the opportunity to support the USGBC mission of market transformation at the local level through education, advocacy and outreach. In addition, you can meet other like-minded people involved in green building, share your expertise to help raise awareness or hone your skills in an area in which you’re interested, from public-policy advocacy to communications to event planning. As a chapter member, you also have the opportunity to become a USGBC course reviewer and earn continuing education hours (CEs) toward your LEED professional credential.
Finally, each chapter offers unique benefits to its members, including but not limited to discounted rates for chapter programs and continuing education opportunities hosted by the chapter in your community. Learn more about these unique benefits by visiting your local chapter’s website.
- How do I find my local chapter?
- What is the difference between a chapter and an affiliate?
- What are branches?
- How do I start my own chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037