What are branches?
Branches are sub-entities of USGBC communities in the same way that counties are sub-entities of states. Many USGBC communities have formed “branches” that cover specific areas within their territory to better serve all markets. Individuals still join the community, but they may be active with the branch that serves their locality.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- How do I start my own community or chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037