What are branches?
Branches are sub-entities of chapters in the same way that counties are sub-entities of states. Many USGBC chapters have formed “branches” that cover specific areas within their territory to better serve local communities. Individuals still join the chapter, but they may be active with the branch that serves their locality.
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC chapter?
- How do I find my local chapter?
- What is the difference between a chapter and an affiliate?
- How do I start my own chapter?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037