What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
Continuing education or “CE” hours are the hours LEED professionals spend in credential maintenance activities. CE hours are calculated differently depending on the activity.
If you are a LEED AP, you must earn 30 CE hours (six must be LEED-specific) every 2 years to maintain your credential.
If you are a LEED Green Associate, you must earn 15 CE hours (three must be LEED-specific) every 2 years to maintain your credential.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- Can purchasing the webinar subscription fulfill my maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I use the USGBC webinar subscription to fulfill prescriptive credential maintenance?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037