What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
The following software will allow you to open and view our e-documents (PDF):
- Windows: Windows Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional, Home Edition Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher, Adobe Reader or Professional 7.0 or higher
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher, Adobe Reader or Professional 7.0 or higher
Some customers have reported problems downloading and viewing e-documents (PDF) in the Google Chrome browser. If you have trouble, try opening your e-documents (PDF) in one of the compatible browsers listed above.
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Can I print the e-document (PDF)?
- How do I access my reference guide e-document?
- Can I open the e-document (PDF) if I’m not connected to the Internet?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037