What are the qualifications to become a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
AnswerUSGBC Pro Reviewers must hold a LEED Credential of some sort, must be connected to a member company or chapter, and must have been in the green building or sustainability field for at least two years.
- What does it mean to be an Education Partner?
- How can I learn more about the Education Partner program?
- What is a USGBC Pro Reviewer and how may I apply to become one?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming an USGBC Education Partner?
- Where can I view a list of current USGBC Education Partners?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037