What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
AnswerPro Reviewers must commit to reviewing at least 5 courses per year. This review consists of two parts: a front-facing review on the course page and a back-facing review that will be sent to the course creators. Pro Reviewers will have 30 days to complete each review, and will be sent no more than 2 courses at a time to review.
Pro Reviewers are given complimentary access to the Education @USGBC Subscription, and are encouraged to use it to fulfill their continuing education needs. Additionally, Pro Reviewers are labeled as such in their comments on course pages, helping elevate their stature in the green building community.
- How can I learn more about the Education Partner program?
- What does it mean to be an Education Partner?
- What is a USGBC Pro Reviewer and how may I apply to become one?
- What are the qualifications to become a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming an USGBC Education Partner?
- Where can I view a list of current USGBC Education Partners?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037