What is the difference between the first and second editions of Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide?
The second edition of Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide replaced the first edition on the official list of references in the candidate handbooks.
Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide, second edition covers LEED and its rating system categories in greater depth. The second edition guide significantly expands upon the foundational concepts behind green building and LEED. This allows us to further investigate additional strategies for implementation. The second addition also utilizes more case studies in order to provide examples of the breadth and depth of green building.
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-book and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Why am I being asked to login?
- What are the differences between the first and second editions of the Core Concepts Guide?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037