What is the difference between a LEED Interpretation and a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
LEED Interpretations are similar to Project CIRs but they are precedent setting as the results can be applied to all future LEED projects.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
- What are Addenda?
- Does my project have to follow the Addenda?
- Where are the Addenda published?
- How often are Addenda published?
- Where do I go if I have a suggestion or question on published guidance?
- What is a LEED Interpretation?
- What is a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I submit a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I search for LEED Interpretations?
- How do I know if a particular LEED Interpretation applies to my project?
- How do I know what new guidance I need to follow?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037