What is the difference between the PDF access for e-book and hard copy reference guide purchases?
With each purchase of a hard copy 2009 Edition reference guide, 30-day access to a non-printable PDF version of the reference guide is available. Printable PDF versions of the reference guide are available for purchase independently of the hard copy. The e-book purchase option provides 30-day access to download a printable PDF version of the reference guide. This option does not include a hard copy delivery of the reference guide. The e-book reference guides have a personalized water-mark on every page, which cannot be removed. The PDF reference guides are intended for personal use only and should not be stored on any shared networks.
- What is the difference between the first and second editions of Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide?
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- Why am I being asked to login?
- What are the differences between the first and second editions of the Core Concepts Guide?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037