What does it mean to be an Education Partner?
USGBC Education Partners are leaders and trusted voices and reputable providers of green building and sustainability education. USGBC is moving away from our focus on developing and delivering green building education, ourselves. Instead, we are focusing our efforts on supporting the USGBC Education Partner network to make sure they have the resources, knowledge, and skills to produce best-in-class education. USGBC will highlight and promote our partners education as the go-to solution for those looking to build their green building knowledge.
If you are interested in becoming an Education Partner, please complete the application form. Completing the application form is the first step. Once completed, an Education staff member will follow up.
Education Partners are typically organizations. However, we encourage individuals to contact us about opportunities to engage and contribute to Education @USGBC efforts. Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I learn more about the Education Partner program?
- What is a USGBC Pro Reviewer and how may I apply to become one?
- What are the qualifications to become a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming a USGBC Pro Reviewer?
- What are the responsibilities of and benefits to becoming an USGBC Education Partner?
- Where can I view a list of current USGBC Education Partners?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037