What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
The additional year for LEED technical development and the addition of a fifth public comment period are intended to accomplish three things: To allow for greater refinement of specific credits in the rating system, To give LEED users a chance to test the program support elements and provide feedback, and To give users the opportunity to make an informed decision at member ballot by providing an extended and interactive LEED v4 program development process.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
- What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037