What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Members at the Silver level receive 30 hours of access, members at the Gold level receive 150 hours of access, and members at the Platinum level receive unlimited access. The primary contacts for Silver and Gold level members may distribute these hours as they see fit by logging into usgbc.org, clicking "Online Access," then selecting "Manage Users." Learn more [video].
Platinum level members also receive unlimited access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide.
Members at all levels can purchase individual unlimited access to the Education @USGBC subscription for $175.
Additionally, members at the Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels receive three free course reviews per year. These reviews are assigned to the primary contact of the organization.
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- Who can receive membership discounts?
- How do I obtain a USGBC member logo?
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- How can I apply my company's member discount toward my store purchase?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037