What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
You will receive a confirmation email which should be uploaded to IDc1 when you submit for review. The other documentation listed in the pilot credit, including the survey conformation and credit specific documentation should also be uploaded when you’re ready for review.
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- How do I earn a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
- Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037