What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
If you do not complete your continuing education requirements by the end of your 2-year reporting period, you lose your LEED professional status.
The only exception is if you are a LEED AP who earned your credential before June 30, 2009. If you do not fulfill continuing education requirements for your specialty, you lose your specialty and revert back to your status as a LEED AP without specialty. You never lose your LEED AP credential.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- Can purchasing the webinar subscription fulfill my maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- How can I use the USGBC webinar subscription to fulfill prescriptive credential maintenance?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037