What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
If you do not complete your continuing education requirements by the end of your two-year reporting period, you lose your LEED credential status.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are Rating System-specific CE hours?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
- How do I maintain multiple LEED credentials?
- What if I have more than one specialty credential, how much is my credential renewal?
- Where can I find my GBCI number?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037