What happens if I give someone the privilege to manage employees in my company’s member account?
An employee with the privilege to manage other employees in your company’s member account will be able to access the company account and control other employees’ privileges. Employees have three privilege options:
- Permission to edit the company profile, including contact information, logo and images, company description, projects, etc.
- Permission to manage other employee privileges, such as accepting, denying and removing employees linked to the account.
- Permission to delete employees from the account.
- How do I control who has administrative privileges to my organization's profile?
- How do employees connect to the member account? (for the primary contact and employees)
- How do I accept an employee to my company’s account?
- How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
- Why aren't my chapter’s members listed in the directory?
- How do I remove employees from the member account? (for the primary contact)
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037