What happens if my exam application expires?
After an application expires, candidates are required to wait 90 days before submitting a new application to GBCI. This means that if you do not earn the credential with your allotted registrations, or if you allow your application period to expire without using your registrations, you must wait 90 days to reapply. If your application period expires, you must once again demonstrate eligibility for your chosen credential route when you reapply.
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- How do I register for the exam?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037