What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
If you pass one part of the LEED AP exam, you will have to retake only the part you failed. Please note that you are subject the restrictions of three attempts per application period. For example, if it is your first attempt, you will have two additional attempts within the application period to take and pass the part you failed.
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- How do I register for the exam?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037