What is Learning Lab?
Learning Lab is USGBC’s new online education platform for K–12 teachers to find a robust selection of sustainability curricula. Learning Lab provides teachers and school leaders with comprehensive, project- and STEM-based curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), encouraging student leadership, sustainability literacy and real-world action. Learn more.
- How can I purchase a subscription to Learning Lab, and how much does it cost?
- What is a Learning Lab K-12 Pro Reviewer? (¿Qué es un profesionista evaluador de Learning Lab K-12?)
- What are the responsibilities and benefits of being a K-12 Pro Reviewer? How may I apply to become one? (¿Cuáles son los requisitos para convertirse en un profesionista evaluador K-12 y qué beneficios conlleva? ¿Qué debo hacer para convertirme en uno?)
- What are the qualifications to become a Learning Lab K-12 Pro Reviewer? (¿Qué cualificaciones se necesitan para convertirse en un profesionista evaluador de Learning Lab K-12?)
- Are continuing education credits or certificates of completion for Learning Lab lessons available?
- Can I download videos posted on Learning Lab for offline viewing?
- How can I tell whether a lesson is aligned to learning standards?
- Is the Learning Lab subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- What content is included in the Learning Lab subscription, and how often is new content added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- With whom may I share my access?
- What is the average length of lesson in the Learning Lab subscription?
- I want to purchase access to Learning Lab for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- What does it mean to be a Learning Lab Education Partner?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037