What is LEED precertification?
Precertification is an optional review pathway available for a fee for all LEED BD+C projects registered under LEED v4 and LEED v4 O+M projects (as of December 1, 2016). We offer precertification to help your project attract tenants and help you determine which credits and prerequisites your project is likely to achieve during the full review.
For more information check out this article.
- Can I get my product or service LEED certified?
- How much does LEED registration and certification cost?
- What is a complex credit?
- What is LEED?
- How do projects earn LEED certification?
- What is the Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI?)
- What is gross floor area?
- What is the difference between a "credit" and a "complex credit"?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037