What was the LEED v4 beta?
The LEED v4 beta was an opportunity for project teams help test the LEED v4 program before it was available for registration in the market. The goal – in direct response to market demand - was to have project teams across market sectors engage with a pre-ballot version of LEED v4 to help USGBC improve aspects of the LEED v4 program, identify challenges with proposed documentation and areas in need of additional education development. The LEED v4 beta participants helped improve the LEED v4 program support tools significantly before opening for public registration.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037