What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
LEED v4 credit documentation, a limited number of forms, dynamic and online reference guide examples, and an update to the LEED v4 rating system open for public comment will be available. While Greenbuild offers a unique and interactive platform for engagement with USGBC on LEED v4, additional opportunities will be available online at www.usgbc.org/LEEDv4.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
- What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037