What is the process for having a project submittal reviewed in Portuguese?
Projects teams must inform GBCI in writing at least one month prior to project review submission of their intent to submit documentation in Portuguese. This can be done by submitting an inquiry via the Contact Us page. It is important to contact GBCI in advance, so that the project can be routed to the proper review team once it submits. If this step is missed, projects run the risk of having their project review delayed.
- What are the LEED India 2011 Rating Systems?
- Should project teams in Canada, India and Italy use LEED 2009, LEED v4, or their local LEED rating system?
- Does GBCI have the ability to perform reviews in a foreign language?
- Is there an additional cost for reviewing a submittal in Portuguese?
- Will the review comments be issued in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037