What is the return/refund policy for reference guides?
USGBC has a no return/no refund policy on reference guide purchases. Please be sure that you are ordering the correct and desired guide. For information on LEED reference guides and rating systems please review our section on LEED Reference Documents. For further inquiries or if you have received the incorrect reference guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. USGBC will not extend access to download your purchased PDF reference guide after 30 days from the date of purchase. Please download and save your PDF reference guide to a secure location within 30 days of purchase and consider creating a back-up copy to make sure your document is safe if something were to happen to your computer. The PDF reference guide is intended for personal use only and should not be stored on publicly accessed network drives.
- Why can't I select a shipping option in my shopping cart?
- Can I pay with an invoice or check for store items?
- Can our organization place a purchase order for reference guides?
- How do I pay by credit card?
- May I pay by wire transfer?
- Where do I mail a check?
- I need a W-9. Where do I go to get one?
- Has my payment cleared?
- How can I get a copy of my invoice or receipt?
- What forms of payment are accepted on Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037