What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
Each webinar is approved for 1.5 AIA/CES LU hours. Many sessions are approved for SD/HSW hours as well. In addition, each webinar is approved 1.5 hours for CMP and most webinars are also approved for LEED-specific hours. View the CMP reporting guide. Please check the individual registration page for detailed credit information.
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037