What is USGBC doing to respond to LEED user concerns?
We are making a firm commitment to our users and we will make credit documentation available so that it is clear what is required to achieve each of the proposed credits. LEED v4 provides the opportunity for a more streamlined certification process for our LEED users and professionals by focusing on essential and intuitive documentation. Throughout the next several months, the market will have several opportunities to preview this development.
- Why did USGBC decide to delay ballot?
- Why did USGBC decide to make the name change from LEED 2012 to LEED v4?
- What does USGBC hope to accomplish in taking an additional year to develop LEED before ballot?
- How is LEED v4 different than the LEED 2009 rating system?
- Can a project team use some or all of the LEED v4 rating system now?
- What LEED v4 program content will be available for preview at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037