When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
You have 2 years to earn the continuing education hours required to maintain your LEED professional credential. The reporting period begins on the exam or enrollment date and ends 2 years minus 1 day later.
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037