When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
Credentials are maintained in two-year cycles, or reporting periods, starting when the credential is earned (based on exam) and ending two years minus one day from the start date. The purpose of credential maintenance is to encourage learning experiences that demonstrate continued competency and up-to-date industry knowledge.
|Exam Date/Reporting Period Start Date||Reporting Period End Date||Next Reporting Period Start Date||Next Reporting Period End Date|
|August 15, 2016||August 14, 2018||August 15, 2018||August 14, 2020|
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
- How do I maintain multiple LEED credentials?
- What if I have more than one specialty credential, how much is my credential renewal?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037