What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
Courses with the yellow "Subscription" banner are included in the Education @USGBC subscription.
The Education @USGBC subscription already contains 100+ hours of green building and sustainability content and growing. Specific topics include LEED v4, integrative process, energy efficiency, and much more. The subscription contains courses created by USGBC Education Partners. We expect new courses from USGBC Education Partners to be added to the subscription on a regular basis throughout the year.
In addition, the Education @USGBC subscription includes access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- May I download the videos included in the Education @USGBC subscription for offline viewing?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037