Where is the applicability matrix?
AnswerThe applicability matrix was introduced after the release of LEED 2009 to clarify how each Interpretation applied to the growing suite of LEED Rating Systems and versions. As of Oct. 1, 2013 Addenda release, we are taking a slightly different approach. Each Interpretation now includes a list of the credits that it applies to in place of the full matrix. Note that the list of applicable credits include the former single and double check marks from the matrix and will remain for all items Oct. 1, 2013 and previous.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Can I search a partial credit name to get results?
- Something went wrong with my search and now I have no results, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037