Where can I find my member ID?
The Member ID is the unique identifier for your organization’s membership, and is given to your company's administrator. All of your membership details, including your company's member ID, are available in your account on the membership page. Go to your account. Click the “account” link in the left-hand navigation, and select “membership.” Also, if you are linked to your company, the member ID will appear in the green header bar at the top of your account.
If your company is not a USGBC member, you will not have a member ID. Or, if your company is a member and you are having trouble connecting to your company's membership account, see “How do I get recognized as a full-time employee of a member company?”
- How can I get a personal profile in the directory?
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
- How do I obtain a USGBC chapter or member logo?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037