LEED Project Tools
Where can I find USGBC’s Minimum Program Requirements?
The MPRs are posted on the USGBC website in the LEED Credit Library.
- I am working on a project outside of the U.S. Can I still comply with MPR6 using the options that requires me to use ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager?
- Will my project be decertified if it performs worse than projected for my certification level?
- Do I need to submit whole building energy and water data as a Commercial Interiors (CI) project?
- How often should I record my energy and water data?
- When do I begin submitting energy and water data to USGBC?
- I am having trouble choosing an option to comply with the MPR 6 requirements. Can you explain the differences?
- What changes have been made to PI Form 1 or MPR 6 options since LEED 2009 was launched?
- Portfolio Manager won't let me register an account for a building not yet built. What should I do?
- How do I share access into USGBC’s Portfolio Manager Master Account if I chose Option 1?
- I am unable to use the same LEED project name when registering my Commercial Interiors (CI) project in Portfolio Manager. What should I do?
- Can I share with more than one master account in ENERGY STAR’s Portfolio Manager?
- Am I required to pursue an ENERGY STAR label?
- I am considering registering my LEED 2009 D&C certified building in LEED 2009 for Existing Buildings: O&M during my 5-year data reporting period; are the MPR 6 reporting requirements additive?
- My project has achieved LEED 2009 certification and did not have water and/or energy meters in place at the completion of construction; does the 5-year reporting period restart if I install the new meters?
- My project is located on a campus that is serviced by one central energy and/or water meter. How can I comply with MPR 6?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037