Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
If you recently were involved in certifying a project, please email us the name of the project, its location and year certified, and we will send the appropriate artwork for your use.
If you are interested in using the LEED logo for commercial or promotional purposes, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing specific visual examples of how the logo would be used.
If your organization is a member of USGBC, you can find a downloadable USGBC member logo in your account. Simply log into your account, and select the "Account" link in the left-hand sidebar, and then select "Membership." There is a member logo available for free download on this page.
Also, feel free to download our Trademark Policy for more information.
- How can we add project team members to projects after certification is complete?
- Can we change owners post-certification, and what is the process?
- How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v2?
- How can we 'Download All' of our project documentation from our certified LEED project?
- How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
- What is the LEED Project Directory?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037