Where is the LEED Interpretations and Addenda Database?
Both interpretations and addenda can be viewed in the credit library.
On each credit page, a tab exists for interpretations. Associated interpretations will appear there if available.
Rating system addenda can be found by selecting the Addenda button. This button is found on the left hand side of the page when viewing the full list of credits for a rating system.
- How do I certify multiple buildings?
- What is project pre-certification?
- Is LEED 2009 the most current version of LEED? What is LEED v3?
- Which rating system should I use for my project?
- Where is the Regional Priority Credit Database?
- Does LEED certify products or companies?
- Are the LEED rating systems and Reference Guides available in Portuguese?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037