Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
All CE hours taken on the Education @USGBC platform will automatically be reported to GBCI. Therefore, your credentialing account will contain records of all courses taken during your reporting period. Additionally, you may view a log of your Education @USGBC history by going to usgbc.org and selecting on Education @USGBC from the drop down menu at the top of the page. From there, click “View your course utilization log.”
The primary contact of a Silver, Gold, or Platinum level company may view a log how the company's member benefit hours have been used. Once a user clicks "Take the Quiz", the hours are deducted from the total amount of member benefit hours.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- What score do I need to pass a quiz, and may I take it multiple times?
- Are all Education @USGBC courses approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- Is the content on the Education @USGBC platform, including the LEED v4 web-based reference guides, available on iPad?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription, and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Education @USGBC, and how much does it cost?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037